Determine Your Budget
Terry Fyffe - Friday, July 30, 2010
How much do you have to spend?
Now that you’ve set your objective and determined your offer, you need to decide how much money you can spend on your mailing. Remember, setting a budget during the early planning stages helps you stay on track and determine the most cost-effective way to create and deliver your message.
Research potential costs:
- How much will it cost to rent a mailing list?
- How much will it cost to hire a writer and/or graphic designer?
- What are the costs of printing Direct Mail pieces yourself versus at a print shop?
- What kind of postage will this mailing require?
- Are you using the most efficient size and format for your mailing?
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.